Funding Support from RDALC
GRANTS & FUNDING
- Regional Development Australia Limestone Coast (RDALC) collaborate with federal, state and local government, business and community to attract, inspire and facilitate investment and economic growth to our region.
- We provide access to the Limestone Coast Grant Finder - a tool tailored to our region, providing a comprehensive list of grant and funding opportunities available to for local businesses, community groups, not-for-profits and individuals. Limestone Coast Grant Finder will help you find grants, manage grant applications and even receive email alerts when new grants are released.
- To support and broker regional development in the region, RDALC are able to:
- Assist you in identifying and developing a strong project proposal, that is a priority within your region and will contribute to long term economic growth.
- Work with you to prepare a competitive application, including supporting documents and evidence.
- Provide economic impact analysis reports for projects, to use to assist in building a business case when applying for funding.
- Offer letters of support for projects, which is often a requirement in funding applications.
- For regional project support and information on the government grants and/or funding programs that may be available, please contact:
- Lauren Oxlade
- Manager, Investment and Infrastructure
- Call 08 8723 1057 or email.