Regional Development Australia Limestone Coast is committed to connecting industry with a suitably skilled workforce and upskilling existing workers to grow our business and industries contributing to a vibrant regional economy.
Workforce Connector and Collaboration Program
- Regional Development Australia Limestone Coast (RDALC) is delivering a Regional Workforce Connector and Collaboration Program (RWCCP), a 12-month workforce program dedicated to supporting businesses in our region as they face continued pressure to fill workforce gaps. Through this program, we connect businesses to supports and initiatives and promote new opportunities and programs. Our approach involves delivering targeted workforce building activities, utilising our Employer of Choice Toolkit for workforce planning. This includes social media campaigns spotlighting key industries and council areas, and highlighting critical job vacancies.
- Employer Engagement and Support
- RDALC also work with Limestone Coast employers to identify their workforce needs and enhance their capabilities. This involves conducting workshops, seminars, and one-to-one assistance on topics crucial to the attraction and retention of employees. The goal is to connect our region’s employers to the tools and support they need to become employers of choice. Reach out to email@example.com for further information and support.
- Job Board
- To support our thriving businesses and primary producers, RDALC maintains a job board listing job vacancies advertised across the Limestone Coast. This platform is one of the ways we help to bridge the gap between businesses and potential employees.
- If your business has vacant positions, we encourage you to register your details with us and we will promote your vacancy on our Job Board. RDALC may also be able to connect you with job seekers in the region.
- Job seekers interested in opportunities within our region can easily search the Job Board and register their details with us. RDALC may also be able to connect you to organisations hiring.
- The Regional Workforce Connector and Collaboration Program is being delivered thanks to South Australian Government funding.